Wednesday, October 6, 2010

piss off until can't piss off anymore

seriously, feel like a stupid person.
go home together from school but finally go home alone and wait for quite along time..
he disappear like a ghost, text never reply , phone also never pick up..
if don't want to go home with me then say it, i don't like to wait .. duhh ..
make me piss off to the max,

come talk to me if there's no ppl to talk to,
if there are his friend he only tease me around and call me fat ..
dont u know it's annoying ?
how did u feel if i'm the one who call u an ugly gay guy ?
oopps ..
i forgot u don't have any emotional, so u won't mind if i call u that name , am i right ?

have you ever considered me as your friend or am i your seasonal friend ?
if yes , i can do it the same thing with you if i want , but
unfortunately you are my friend so i won't do that to A FRIEND .

No comments:

Post a Comment